View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default 09-09-09 distractions

As many are aware, there is a significant energetic activation centered around 09-09-09, where several great crystals will be switched on.

The effect will be very relevant to those seeking to embrace their higher aspects and put themselves back together with access to all the higher dimensional qualities we're learning to use again.

The watchword is Love. Access to the Love that we are opens wide.

Because of this, I want to suggest an approach to the next few days.

Just be happy. Just feel the love. Just care. Just don't hold anything of lower frequency to you, and don't let anyone else PLACE anything of lower frequency in your space.

It's your choice whether to allow something of lower frequency in or not, and on, or just before/after 09-09-09, I suspect there will be a number of attempts to do just that.

I suspect all the stops will be pulled out in order to drum up fear, or otherwise distract from what comes available around 09-09-09. Half Past Human has had language appear now describing some potential terrorist attack. There may some "bad" news. Obambam is due to give a speech, I believe. It doesn't matter what the specifics are. But I'd be surprised if there weren't a good handful of things ready to go to try to knock us down to fear or anger or worry, or some such lower vibration.

The answer is simply. Just be happy. If you are one who is affected by bad news, then you can shut off the news for a few days. (you won't miss anything, I promise) Since Obama's agenda is at the least suspect, maybe delay watching his speech until the next weekend (His use of NLP is considered a given in many circles by now). Youtube is sure to have it.

The more you can remain calm and just feel the Love coming in, and hold it there, the more others will be able to find it themselves, even if they aren't looking. We can really speed our progress towards the kind of Earth we all want by just doing this. Stay happy and positive and feel the Love as it opens enormously planet wide.

Many of our higher dimensional friends are beside themselves with excitement over this switch flicking (which we are doing ourselves on some level). And for many of us who have already settled largely in our heart centers, this can be quite an intense manifestation this week.

I think this is BIG. I think big opportunity has arrived with this activation. It would be great to maximize the opportunity to bring as much Love home as possible.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote