View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what is your foremost 'Safe From' issue?

The most worst but real (Dolly!!!!) scenario that I can come up with:

Is a real nasty one... Don't read any further if you have a weak stomach.

At this moment, we are all free people, born out of free people, even if that "freedom" is not acknowledged nor granted by the powers that be.
According to some we come into this world included with "God" given rights, according to others with "Natural" rights. (They are basically the same but from different trains of thought.)

Here's the problem I have and can't find a "safe from" to::
Our genetic codes are harvested. (In the name of safety and security.) by our governments.

The only thing needed for the Corporations and Elites (That own them Corporations and governments.), Is to have that "free" and "Natural" humanity die out (Slowly with slow diseases to have the proles/unwashed masses clean the mess up of 11/12th of 6 billion bodies.) http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm.), and then recreate a controlled slave class a la "Brave New World" complete with alcohol in the tubes., from that harvested DNA.

The ownership of my DNA after my physical departure would be theirs....
and basically and truly become a human resource complete with inventory number (SS#).
To serve the masters for eternity, or as long as they wish to clone me.

And there is nothing I can do, to protect my cloned self(s) from such a fate, since it all happens OVER the event horizon of my life here..

------------

Any thoughts?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote