View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #40
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - What are they?

Beren ~ l like the Star Wars references, I actually do believe that Star Wars is filled with cosmic teachings that will help us along the path of Truth ~ frankly, I also believe it's historical and it happened in the 5th ~ Vader turning around at the end goes to show no matter how dark a being has fallen too ~ they can turn around back to the Light and save themselves ~ inspirational ~

How do Jedi's defend themselves against hundreds of storm troopers robots etc? They do it because they move beyond thought, they are Being ~

They are in the eternal Now ~ Being ~ nothing can defeat the Now ~

Jacqui ~ Yes we need to hear from Michael / James to unravel this mystery more, I don't understand why someone would post under someone else's name even if they are related or clones ~ would be great if James / Michael would shine some light on the complexities of this situation

Eleni ~ there will always be the fear mongers who promote that anything spiritual is evil and is done by 'shadow government'. This kind of thinking is exactly what leads us to remain trapped in the mental prison fearing to seek spiritual Truth. Ramtha is not the highest stuff, I believe he is 5th dimensional being, but he is not shadow government and his teachings have helped some people come up higher, while there are also definitely illusions in those teachings in my opinion ~ ideally people who benefit from those teachings can surrender and even come up higher when they are inwardly directed to do so and move beyond ~ but being afraid to seek spiritual Truth in the first place ~ is a much bigger prison that those who get stuck at a certain level of spiritual Truth ~

Fear not ~ for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom ~ seek and you shall find ~ ask and it will be given

Inkoze ~ the point of walk-ins is that there is a huge variety. Many are in no way associated with shadow government whatsoever, some are Angelic (a friend of mine is) ~ Truth isn't black and white it doesn't fit into the fundamentalist view ~ it is true however, that a walk-in who comes in without it being a part of their divine plan, that forces themselves in, this is very bad ~ but point is, that is most definitely not always the case ~ all realities are intersecting and playing out here on Earth at this very interesting and important time ~ God's plan is complex, and I have no doubt some of the walk-ins are placed here to fit into that plan in Loving Way by the Divine consciousness itSelf ~

~ As for walk-ins being more used than others by dark forces, it all depends on the Life stream, I would personally suggest the ones most used by the dark forces are not walk-ins they are egotistical people that are willing to sell out the rest of humanity ~ but each lifestream has it's own story ~ there are no hard fast rules ~ Walk-ins can most definitely be more used as open doors for the Light than many others too ! ~

Go with the flow ~ the River of Life

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-14-2009 at 09:33 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote