View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #88
Euchennea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Germany Ground Crew

Hi, I think there are many people already that think alike so even if their are just a few at the moment in this German Ground Crew, it is important to build a good network within Germany. I'm a German/American and I have to say for the past two years I've gathered so much information which at times have scared me but the knowledge is important. I'm often scared and feel vulnurable because I'm a single mom with two kids. Every day I think should I go back to the States...to Canada, so many people talk about going to Canada....but what about everyone here ? I believe many events have been prophecised and some may occur but we have help...we have help from our own consciousness and outside of this matrix we are in....otherwise we wouldn't exist as we do anymore. So for those who are planning on staying in Europe and in Germany it is wonderful to start this network. I am in Hamburg ! But if anyone ever wants to organize a get together maybe in Berlin I would come !

It's really a relief to finally talk to people without anyone thinking right away that your nuts !

thanks and love Euchennea
Euchennea is offline   Reply With Quote