View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #12
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.

[QUOTE=2infinityandbeyond;18807]I am honestly ****ting it! ive never been scared in my life but im scared now, and im depressed over this crap./QUOTE]

despite the best efforts of the intelligent, well informed members of this board sharing their positive thoughts, the scare mongering is still working. we (the US) are already in iraq. we are already in afghanistan. and we (the good people fighting for change) are still here sharing our messages. attacking iran will not change this fact. we will still remain here after the fact and nothing can change that.

i can't help but laugh when i hear these types of things. not because i don't care that thousands, perhaps millions, of people will be wrongfully killed. i laugh because the PTB pride themselves on their own intelligence. they think they are all knowing and we are dumb, yet they can't see that their plans will not work. i can only conclude that, despite the IQs of the people in charge, they really aren't very smart. and that is what i find so hilarious (sometimes laughter is the best medicine). how can these people possibly be this stupid?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote