Thread: Half Past Human
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 01:08 AM   #11
MrMMC

Default Re: Half Past Human

I've been listening to HPH interviews since 2004. Until recently they were few and far between.
I spend many hours a day on research as I believe others on this forum do as well. I'm a skeptic by nature regarding web based info - it's like walking through a swamp of sewage. Trying to find the nuggets is very challenging indeed, it's become a matter of judgment call as to who I think gets it and who is lying or even believes their own nonsense. In my mind the HPH folks kinda get-it. When I reflect on everything else I am sorting out at any moment in time, I continue to feel their data / predictions work well for the macro picture, yet due to timing issues they admittedly need more time to hone their skills.

This time they are repeatedly saying Oct, 7th is the day and I'm reacting accordingly. I think they are gonna be spot-on. Can you say "ugly five months ahead"?

George Ure at urbansurvival.com has tempered his release of info in the last six months. From my view he is now salting the stuff he writes with tidbits of HPH stuff. A reader must be very aware of this and to be continuously vigilant for the tidbits. Even today he dropped a few, here is one:

Of course, this 'pop' will last well into next year and unless you've transitioned your wealth into the tools of survival and the manufacture of things with value, life may get really ugly. No sector will be untouched, but what will matter is where you are in the food chain.

All in all I would listen to Cliff's interviews two to three times to make sure you do not miss any obscure message which might be laden with choice words and or infection. I say this because Cliff at times seems to hold back and not come boldfacedly out with doom stuff. He kinda infers it.