View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #121
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Peaceful non violent non compliance is probably the best way that works for our whole movement not just banking.

This is a problem for many reasons financially even if you only have a few thousand to take care of or you are relatively well off. If you leave the banks and go cash only then you risk getting burgled or worrying more about having so much cash at home or on you. Paying higher utilities and other services that reward folk for direct debit and other forms of direct digital payment. Wages that need paying into a bank is another. There are many. It comes back to being self sufficient for me again.

Thankfully (and this is not an advert) but myself and the club do get taught by experts similar to some Camelot interviewees about how to fully protect our assets, especially offshore and other options which become especially necessary the more wealth you have. Its when you come to try and help friends and family that they wont really consider giving up as much banking as possible. I mean even I cant see myself doing it any time soon but as for everything else, non complicance will be the way this revolution goes down hopefully
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote