View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get a 'free' ALTA report from Clif High

Thank you, DiVineEnvy for posting this. I missed the interview and this is was AMAZING offer.

I have had on my to-do list for over month to buy "irish origins" and the latest ALTA report. Sometimes universe sends such clear messages that even my pea brain ego can no longer ignore the communication

Last night I ordered the book, forwarded the email, and this morning had the 709 ALTA report in my inbox. Clif doesn't waste time! What an awesome guy.

And speaking of which, to those of you who are not too familiar with HPH and it's content - if you feel you resonate at all to the information that HPH has been speaking about, GET A COPY. This stuff is totally amazing and cross-correlates to an enormous amount of independent research I have done. Unless you want extremely high level and detailed information though, this really isn't for everyone. There is little in the way of specific direction (as in, do this, this and this), but the quantity and quality of the information is, to say the very least - IMPRESSIVE. If you want general guidance of someone giving you positive suggestions of what to do, www.urbansurvival.com does a great job of filling that role. Ordering ALTA reports is pretty much for the serious researcher who wants to cross correlate data points with some interesting ways to derive knowledge. I am very grateful to have this resource.

I would not have had the opportunity to get both of these things for 50 bucks, so thank you again for posting this notice. I have had an amazingly enlightening time today reviewing this stuff, and just wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate you creating this thread.

Cheers!

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-23-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spacegoatfarts
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote