View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

In my opinion, the best information to use to explain why the official story is bogus is contained in this post from another thread. It does not attempt to explain what really happened:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

It just seems to me that the anomalies in the official story should be the focus rather than the theories of what the actual event was that took place.

I believe that the anomalies alone are enough for the vast majority of people. The only problem is that many people have not yet taken the time to consider them, or they have not yet been able to face the horror of it all.

Most people are not stimulated by a scientific puzzle to be solved.

Included in the box of a DVD that I purchased there was a card entitled "The Independent Thinker's 9/11 FACT SHEET." It says on the back of it "Order postcards at www.911WeKnow.com.

I'm just going to type this list:
  1. No steel-framed building before or since 9/11 has ever collapsed due to fire.
  2. No official agency (FAA, FBI, or the airlines) has ever released a list of the 9/11 passengers. But within hours, the FBI released a list of the alleged hijackers.
  3. On September 11th, 2001 the FAA successfully grounded all aircraft - an unprecedented operation. Yet it could not successfully scramble any jet fighters that day - a normal procedure occurring over 100 times a year.
  4. Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper and part of the World Trade Center complex, was not struck by a plane but collapsed in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 PM on September 11th, in the exact manner of a controlled demolition.
  5. There was no visible airplane debris where Flight 93 supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania - only a smoking hole in the ground, much like a bomb crater.
  6. Office fires burn at low temperatures of 600-800 dF. Steel melts at 2750 dF. Jet fuel is an ordinary hydrocarbon; its maximal burning temperature is 1200 dF in open air. Neither jet fuel not the burning contents of the buildings could have caused the towers' steel structure to buckle or fail.
  7. Tests have shown that cell-phone calls cannot be made at altitudes over 4000 to 8000 feet, as cell towers are located on the ground. Commercial airlines fly at 30,000 feet and above. No passenger could have successfully placed a call for help by cell phone from an airborne plane on 9/11, as reported.
  8. 9/11 was immediately declared an "act of war" by President Bush. The rubble from Ground Zero was carted away and the steel sold off without examination.
  9. Enormous profits were made by insiders on plummeting stock prices of the two airlines involved in 9/11 - American and United. Federal law protects their identities.
  10. Accepting victims' compensation barred 9/11 families from further discovery through litigation.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote