View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 PM   #22
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I didn't know it would be such a hard job

I remember when I first woke up some years ago. I always had a nagging sensation that something was fundamentally wrong with this world. It was a period when I did yoga/meditation 2-3 hours each morning and night for several weeks. I just wanted to empty myself completely.

Then one day I was sitting at the computer and I got an impulse to "check out 9/11". I searched around and found some truth sites. Hehe. It was like opening up the floodgates in a dam. From that point on information poured into my opened mind. I literally spent days and weeks just laying around and watching Alex Jones, and Icke and others. I was so starved for truth that I could not get enough. I still can't, but it is not such a wild ride anymore. The stream is more of a constant.

Most unconscious people are very wary when it comes to "sects/cults" and "brainwashing". They simply cannot get outside the box to realize that this whole world/society is one gigantic "cult/sect" that brainwashes and indoctrinates people literally from the day they are born.

I was put in an incubator for a week or so after I was born (to early they say). Even if that can be excused as "necessary" in some cases. Why are all newborns being placed isolated in a room together crying towards the ceiling artificial fluorescent tube ligthing? In Russia they used to wrap newborns in very tight linen clothing (don't know if they still do) as if to say: "No room for any goofing around here". This is how a highly sensetive, pure consciousness is welcomed into the world. The incubation period and feeling of isolation was actually something I had to consciously work through as it came up in my process of deprogramming myself. It was so important that I actually attracted a female partner at that time which soon after we had met I just exclaimed: "You are an incubator baby are you not?". Nice pick up line huh? But, indeed, she was...

Anyway, most people will defend their own enslavement rather then to face the unknown with an open mind. I guess this is why Socrates whole effort was to get the point across that being in a state of not-knowing (unless you DO know) is about as wise as you can be.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-21-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote