View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

I didn't back anything up. So, as I remember it: 5992 Psy-ops, some discussions about the trains and who might be on them, buckling up cargo, UN jeeps, who funds films and slips information (NSA) to filmmakers for the public, comes up with terms like 'DNA activation'. There were hand-drawn maps of Peasemore facility underground 1980's and the security uniform, with talk of a black box (?).

There was a lawyer going after the Obama birth certificate thing, which I've also heard (Ken* NSA somebody, will post link as name comes to me) is also an Israeli maybe Lieberman effort.

For my part, The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich reminded me of Milla Jovovich Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation (Opened September 21, 2007)

Resident Evil: Extinction

It all seems to fit with Umbrella Corp's de-population plans right now. There were other 'come togethers' like AI, biometrics, robotics, quantum computing, naval wars and undersea bases, natural time portals (crystal caves).

There was a grey avatar for Watcher - red card soccer game - I wondered who the midfielder was. In soccer, it's a 'general' on the field, plans the plays, like Napoleon or Aristotle/Alexander. It looks like this string puller (puppeteer/s, midfielder) just nuked the game instead. {big shot, big shots}

Watcher also asked an angel for a star. I don't care about thread ratings, so I paid no mind and wouldn't know how to do it anyway (with no inclination to learn). There was also a question about why nobody was walking 'through'. Through what?

PS - I saved this!

Last edited by no caste; 11-24-2009 at 11:43 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote