View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #130
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Thanks for your kind words aroundthetable.

This next bit only applies to those serious about spiritual progress on the path to enlightenment, it may save you some time.

The Avatars / mystics told it as it is, no secrets, nothing held back.

There are those who talk about it and those who are it.
I can know about a cat but only the cat knows what it is.

My knowledge is mainly second hand but comes from reading and spending time with those who are in that state, some of my own experiences confirmed what they say is so.

At the final door of enlightenment, Dan Brown will not be there to help you through, numerology will not help, all the "secrets of the pyramids" will not help, knowledge of crop circles will not help, UFOs will not be there, nothing that is of form will help,.
These other things may well have there place in this world but are not of the realm that you originated from or are returning to.

The Mystic is a bridge between form and formless.

At the final door of enlightenment you will face fear as the one and only death that is possible, the death of the ego, is about to occur, at that point you have choice, give into the fear and return to duality and ignorance, or walk straight ahead no matter what.

The ones who have gone through before you will wordlessly support you through this if you choose to continue.
Only God walks through the final door.
God is what you are when all that is not God is surrendered.

If you disagree fine im, just the messenger so to speak.

Wishing you well.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote