View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:46 AM   #20
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

I am personally very much looking foward to this new proposed part of Avalon.
By having to pay to be part of it will hopefully sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.
I do not intend any offense to anyone here when I say that. Every body that wants to post should of course be allowed to as long as they are respecting all other members and therefore themselves too.
However there are alot of posts that are not important or applicable to me(this post may well be one of them in some others minds too of course!) and by being in a forum that is being charged for this will limit the stuff I have to skip to reach the good stuff.
And most importantly I am, along with many others I'm sure more than happy to see to it that Camelot/Avalon remains viable and keeps going well into the future. Naturally it takes resources and money to do this. In my mind money is only another source of energy. The intent is what makes it good or bad energy. Supporting Camelot/Avalon with money can surely be sending 'good energy'.
If anyone in admin reads this please PM or email me with the details as soon as the pay per view section is up and running.
Thank you,
Kind regards,Stephen
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote