View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #302
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Kimmie,

I remembered that I pasted some information regarding that.

This was posted on page 3, I think or 2, anyway. Sounds like some of the pain is from inflammation and when the immune system is working better the body is able to heal itself. There are probably a couple other things you could do to speed up the repair time in conjunction with the MMS.

Quote:
Chlorine Dioxide gas circulates in the blood stream, destroying pathogens that are gradually eliminated.

~ MMS doesn't replace damaged body parts or add anything such as vitamins, nutrition, or protein.
~ MMS boosts the immune system immeasurably - 100% or even greater.
~ MMS doesn't heal anything. Sprains, whip-lash, bald head, addictions, and bad attitudes are not caused by bacteria.
~ When your body is free from poisons and toxins, the immune system sometimes "heals" damaged body parts.
~ Life style and positive attitudes are factors in triggering the immune system into reconstructive healing mode.
~ Claimed: MMS can be used periodically to maintain a cleansed toxin-free body, achieving high levels of immunity.
~ Conflict with other drugs is unlikely. If in doubt, voluntarily eliminate one or the other.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and usage.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 01:04 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote