View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #19
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Avian flu h5ni warning warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I own a company that rebrands Colliodal Silver -- thus I've been involved in more CS research than the "average joe".

I can summarize all that I've learned in that if these truly is a "miracle medicine" or full-spectrum antibiotic / antiviral out there, CS is it.

Further, even a "crappy" batch of CS made with two silver wires and a phone jack will be nearly identical in effectiveness as the smallest nano-silver made from a $40,000 generator............................
Heal thyself,
Adam K.
Great to have your input on CS AdamK., there is a post on Colloidal Silver elsewhere's and after looking at all the youtube vids etc that are being put up it seems they are all contradicting each other, and the Vid's mostly end up being adverts for some-ones product.

I have been making it myself for some time, using just the simple method you outlined in your post, and never any problems.

I went through the work of Dr Becker, and also that from Dr Robert Beck with his info that included CS and Dr Becks video that shows making the CS as well.

Thankyou, Tez

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote