View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #485
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Is there anything I could do to overcome revulsion towards the taste and smell of MMS?

Online MMS Answer:

QUESTION: I’ve been taking MMS now for about 6 months, at least 5 X week. I worked up to a therapeutic dose of just 13 drops when I had vomiting/diarrhea, so I stayed there for 10 days, and had been on a maintenance dose of 6-8 drops per day. 4 weeks ago I came down with a severe congestion in my chest; no cold or sore throat, did have body aches and fever the first two days. I’ve been taking MMS 2-4 X day, up to 40 drops total per day, and I still have the congestion with coughing up thick yellow-green phlegm; no fever/body aches. I thought I was over it twice and discontinued the MMS for 2 days each time, but the congestion returned.

I just read your site and realize perhaps I should take smaller doses more often throughout the day and don’t skip any days. But, I can hardly stand taking the MMS anymore…the smell alone makes my whole body spasm in revulsion which seems like my body is saying “NO MORE!”. Please advice?

======

JIM HUMBLE ANSWERS: Many people seem to get the revulsion of MMS. The best answer I have found so far is to buy some frozen concentrated dark grape juice. Then do not add the full amount of water. Add about 1/4 less water. That makes a strong grape juice. That will usually hide the entire taste of the MMS. Try it. If you still have a little problem, add two teaspoons of citric acid solution to the grape juice just before you drink it.

I have also found that as the body gets cleaned out of microorganisms that it becomes more and more tolerant of the MMS chlorine dioxide. I think that some of the more intelligent organisms can create the revulsion. It’s not the body, but the guys that are fighting to stay causing their havoc. Yes, the smaller doses but more often seems to get the best results. I once had the revulsion but I kept at it and now with the grape juice even without the stronger grape juice I taste nothing and I can tolerate very high doses without revulsion. Same with many other people.

FREE DOWNLOAD of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book at:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and the 9th post under that is the FREE DOWNLOAD

This company uses a Nutraceutical company to package their MMS and the dropper tops on the dark bottles does not allow extra drops to trail out unlike the flip top dropper tops which many MMS sellers use and they get crystallization on them in the refrigerator and there's drops coming when you don't want them.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-11-2009 at 09:32 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote