View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #523
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Newbie checking in

Took my first dose of 1:5 drops MMS to Activator diluted in a small glass of 100% pineapple juice. Got a sharp pain in my side almost immediately (which is probably psychological) and I'm belching frequently. As I'm going for a detox I guess this is to be expected- better out than in eh?

I'll take another one after my evening meal, then its up to 2 drops tomorrow.

Further updates as events warrant.
Blessings Steve,

Did you read the post about "Hering's Law of Cure" http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...Crisis&page=14 at Post #327 regarding detox symptoms?

There are other juices that can be used, as long as there is no Vitamin C added. ORANGE JUICE SHOULD NEVER BE USED.

I buy unfiltered apple juice in the glass gallon jug which is now selling for $6.99 and use it 50/50 with water and there is no taste of the MMS. Plus the container can be used for storing emergency water which can be purified with the MMS.

Other juices that work well I've read are pomegranate and grape juice. The grape juice concentrate can be prepared with less water to increase the ability to cover up the taste of the MMS.

Belching is common along with headaches and bowel disturbances.

Remember to back down at any time you feel nausea to avoid a HERX reaction. Although at some point you will experience it due to the release of toxic gas when the pathogens are neutralized. Usually you feel better shortly thereafter as long as you haven't tried to build up too quickly.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-16-2009 at 04:00 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote