View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:34 AM   #23
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Arcora
Many thanks. Those passages bring up some very interesting end time predictions. The
information if looked at from a modern understanding of astronomy (not to be mistaken
for astrology) can open ones eyes to the possible and probable fulfillment of them.

Yes there is much more to the connection of ET bible concept. What truly amazes me is
the part of only now being able to understand it's concepts in light of modern
technological understanding. If one accepts the evidence of War in the Heavens, I for one
am very happy Good ET's won. Think of the coming wedding feast too. PARTY

Omshanti
Well, in a nut shell, all those craters out there in our solar system are probable evidence of
and alien war. It is all about asking the right questions.

Gonzo
Yes, pretty much everything concerning space is vitally important at this time.
Some of the BS that is fed to the people are in exact opposition to common logic,
reasoning, physics, and probability. Besides the extreme cover up that is going on about
what all is really up there as covered by many Camelot Witnesses.

Gregor
You may find it more understandable and discover what you are curious that may be in
the bible by using a computer bible search program. Do word searches and you will
discover many passages and things that the religions and churches don't teach about.

Open Eyes
Well, I myself am not "religious" at all, I accept the bible as an incredible message that has
been "religionized" by the influence of the Bad ET's. I am not racist either, so I have to
just say Bad ET's and let it go at that.

When it comes to deceptions perpetrated through religions, wait till I tell the rest of the
story why we should look at the bible with a whole new perspective, try and read around the religiosity.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote