Thread: Tree of Life
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
Whitewolf

Default Re: Tree of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Maybe closer to the Kingdom of Satan I give you that. Because the occult often use drugs for their blood rituals. Think about that one.

-Phillip
uh lol, I have to comment on this. First, let me just say that the use of Marijuana assisted me in exorcising evil entities from my home in the recent past. Second, American Indians have used natural plants during ceremonial practices, which I'm quite sure, didn't involve "blood rituals". To lump everyone into the same category based on the use of a drug is highly irresponsible and ignorant, in my humble estimation.

And the term occult means "hidden knowledge". Sounds neutral to me. The use of magic is neutral. It can be used for evil purposes, and it can be used for Good purposes. I suggest YOU think about THAT.

Also, if Marijuana had some innate evil attributes contained within it, I'm sure it would be pretty legal as alcohol is. Besides, I don't believe that marijuana can be inherently evil, considering that it was placed here by the Creator, who I believe embodies Goodness. I'm living proof that Marijuana can be used for Good purposes and is quite effective.

Do I agree with using it for purely recreational activities? Not really. Do I believe it should be legalized? Yes, for religious/spiritual practice.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-28-2008 at 11:29 PM.