View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #262
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Ortho, no harm to you bro, but i really can't take this seriously, the journey I am on has no need for constitutions, and I don't want to give any energy to the work of lawyers, ffs you have already amended it, can you imagine what will happen when some of them wall street guys get their hands on it.

Good journey to you wherever you end up
namaste
The free spirits who have no need for constitutions or solidified central principles and concepts will head happily down the yellow brick road...and will get in each other's way...argue and fight...and end up in tyranny via anarchy. I'm an idealist...but I'm also a pragmatist. The guidelines I envision are about as minimalist as possible. I fear that we are heading into a hellish midnight...without a clue...and I doubt that we will learn a damn thing from our descent into a New Dark Ages. We will emerge just as stupid as before. This thread is all about simplification and streamlining...so as to unite humanity in a non-coercive and non-violent manner...without gods, goddesses, or dictators of any kind...sacred or secular...human or non-human.

I'm not going to push this. I'm going to surf the internet...and study the Solar System from all possible angles. I really want to make this a private voyage. I'm buying a big telescope...and I'm reading a couple of relevant books. I'm going to stop preaching...and start practicing. I'm already using my imagination to generate mental voyages to the planets...where I meet with all manner of beings...in all types of situations. I am nurturing a Solar System View rather than a World View. I like my little Dream Solar System. Everyone is so nice. I tried listening to Alex Jones today...but the anger and negativity is non-stop. I agree with him...but I just can't take it. I need to heal. I've pretty much given up on most of my dreams. A boy is no longer a boy...but a man...when the first of his dreams is dead. But there's not much left to do...but bury a man...when the last of his dreams is dead. Well...I'm a shelluva guy...and I'll just have to go with the flow. At this point...I'd rather switch than fight...but I do know the difference between right and wrong...and like Starbuck...in Battlestar Galactica...I'm laying on the floor shouting "We're Going the Wrong Way!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-23-2010 at 02:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote