View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #350
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, there are many hybrids existing within society now aren't there?

All with differing degrees of hybridization?

(ie: This one here may be 3/4 "alien" + Human, this one 1/4 "alien" +human, etc etc etc)

When these other new human hybrids are brought into society since they will be existing side by side with "bog humans", will they we able to and or allowed to interbreed with bog humans?

Or is that one of the ways those behind this evolution of the human genome plan on evolving the lines? Ensuring breeding patterns through generations until there is nothing left of the 'old human genome'?

Purposefully interbreeding certain hybrids with bog humans to pass on their "traits"?

I imagine there are those who believe it would be wise to allow their own hybrids to interbreed only with each other, thereby ensuring the offspring's genetic pool doesn't suffer dilution? Super humans breeding more super humans as opposed to super humans breeding with bog humans which brings dilution of the gene pool into the arena.

Is this correct?

Also when re-modeling a home it is wise to ensure the "material" used is of good quality and not flawed, I imagine the same could be said when re-modeling the human genome. Has the acquired/donated "genetic material" been "quality assured"? Last thing you want is to remodel a home only to find the new material doesn't stand the test of time.

Barry in ancient texts (which I believe is the future (our present ) engraved in the material of the past) the texts speak of Annunaki (or those OPI who interact and visit here) who are genetic architects and genetic engineers.

The artifacts/texts speak of how 'they' changed the 'prototype' human of the time into 'modern man'. In essence it was their architectual and engineering feats which created the latest human genome prototype.

Is our present time an echo of a time past? Are the same Factions of Beings (and/or their descendants?) carrying on with this experiment/mission which began in earth's history?

What do you know of the myth of Enki and Enlil as the two opposing forces and their Factions/Alliances influencing humanity? Or of their own beliefs in the way humans should evolve?

All the Best
Ara

Hi Ara,

Good post.
They surely cannot outbreed the earths existing population of humans! Which leaves a few scenarios:

If it is the case that they cannot breed with us 'Bog humans' We will live side by side. 2 distinct races.

OR they take out a large portion of the human population

OR as mentioned in an earlier post between yourself and Barry, us regular humans are altered to be more like the hybrids.

As for echoing the past - I believe this is the case. It has been done before. Just think, we bog humans may be the hybrid race to the original earth inhabitants! Crazy

Peace
Iain