View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #474
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Barry, why are there two batch of the MRK-I present, most without enhanced capabilities (dormant?) and some with it, is it:
a) done deliberately for some reason(s)?
perhaps a natural advancement is responsible, or training from other sources, ancient sources from certain philosophies?
So what you are saying is both batch of MRK-I are the results of evolution after hybridization and special training is required to invoke the dormant capabilities?
or
b) black hat OPI produce low end version of MRK-I as their loyal slave workers on earth while white hat OPI secretly upgrade some low end MRK-I to high end version out of compassion?
or
c) it's just a long process of mere trial and error due to MRK-I was the 1st/early pre-product attempt by the OPI for ground testing and run into unforeseen variables, hence the needs to re-sequence the low end MRK-I's DNA again for the next upgrade to MRK-II and so on and so forth?

Hmmm, let me rephrase the 2nd question if you don't mind:
Is there an ongoing attempt to suppress/purge some unwanted capabilities of current low end MRK-I such as wild animal behaviors (over aggressive, brutal, savage, selfish, territorial) coming from the primate part of the hybrid DNA by adding brain/nerve numbing chemical agents (Fluoride?, MSG?, others?) in water & food supplies, so that they are more civilized and easy to be controlled by TPTB?
no because those qualities can be utilised by certain military factions
Yes got it, thanks.
My logic as follow:
#define:
Coffee=Primate gene
Sugar=OPI gene
2in1=Refined MRK-I gene
Creamer=Augmentation
3in1=Refined MRK-II gene
Stir=Evolution.

MRK-I creation is akin to spoon coffee, spoon sugar, add hot water and stir, results are either too bitter, too sweet or just nice.
Variables=coffee & sugar

Now comes MRK-II, we have 2in1 coffee+sugar stick, pour mixture, spoon creamer, add hot water and stir, bingo... balanced sweetness and bitterness plus creamy taste.
Variables=creamer

How about MRK-III then, get a 3in1 coffee+sugar+creamer stick, pour mixture, add hot water and stir, voila... perfect taste, no complain.
Variables=NIL

Barry am I getting near with above logic/analogy?

Best regards.
Bruce