View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alberto Rivera Thread and histories.

I love listening to ex-Jesuits such as Alberto Rivera and Malachi Martin. They were on the inside...and really knew what was going on. Obviously they became marked men when they spoke very frankly. 'The Keys of This Blood' by Malachi Martin is a great book. It's not Catholic bashing at all...yet it is very honest and revealing. I would love to see a de-paganized church. I love the art(despite some pagan symbolism, etc.), music, and architechture. I love the people. The Jesuits are very bright scholars. I would love to see a church at peace with the words of Christ...and at peace with the U.S. Constitution. I would love to see a world united by Constitutional Responsible Freedom...rather than enslaved by an Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. If anyone knows what is really going on in the universe...it's the Vatican. No institution has more power to help or harm the human race...than the Roman Catholic Church. I wouldn't know how to bring about the proposed changes without destroying the organization...and unleashing chaos. This is probably why they don't change. Change may have to occur from the bottom up. Does the Vatican receive it's marching orders from deep within the earth...from the god of this world? Is the Pope the Vicar of Lucifer? Does he have a choice in the matter? These are not rhetorical questions. I really don't know...but they may literally have one hell of a problem. And when they have a problem...we all have a problem.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-24-2009 at 06:02 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote