View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink 11:11 Guardian Angels

Introducing another aspect of 11:11, I have learned that there may be those that are using 11:11 to communicate with their Guardian Angels. Leading to the big event of December 21st, 2012 11:11, many people all over the world are getting these time prompts. Especially in other number sequences like 444, 222, 111, 1010, 1212, 919, 911, 333, etc.

Some have said we have two Guardian Angels or more depending on the Soul. One Angel is of Compassion. The other Angel is of Inspiration or Motivation. They had a radio show about this on Coast to Coast AM. Think about what you were thinking or doing when the sequence appears. Does this send you a message from your Angels?

If there are those that have had spiritual interactions with their Angels regarding 11:11, please share your experiences. This is a further step into the phenomenon. There are some that have written books on this topic, but still have not come up with any tangible answers.

I have a theory that all the people seeing these numbers are being reminded of the ascension in 2012. Another theory is that we are all volunteers here from our multi-dimensional selves to help create the transition to the Golden Age.

I have yet not contacted my Guardian Angels. Although I am sure they are watching me and guiding me throughout my life.

Peace,
Surial aka Suriel
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote