View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

the one big piece of the puzzle is that it is an alien agenda and they can become us...............in other words you get kidnapped and replaced and no one knows your gone or you tell me how this is so perfectly kept out of the news..because i have seen them shapeshift and they deserve NOTHING.

and i know that they will pay huge for theyre exploits on this planet

its only a matter of time now

every time i see some one saying its a rumar I will refer you back to the Ukrainian ministry of health
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
the swine flu can not be responsible for this claim. H1n1 is a mild flu. plus the short test for this so called "flu" is notably false. the long term test takes more than a week to complete and has proven that out of 1,000 samples sent by the USA of the most surely H1N1 cases. tested with the short test as well as clinical less than 10% were confirmed as actual swine flu H1N1 virus. These included high risk candidates that were even in mexico at the time of the initial outbreak.

I have heard nothing even on independent sites of 13,000 dead in a week in India. I highly doubt the rumor is even true. 13,000 dead in a week would be a panic.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-25-2010 at 11:39 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote