View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #537
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Welcome Karl Karl....

The expert seems to be Peace and Love.....not sure about the yogurt drink but vitamin C does counter balance the sickly feeling apparently.

I'm on seven drops (i think im healthy) but want to go up to 15 for one week and then taken the maintenance dose. The only thing I have had is loose bowels. The Nausea hasnt really hit me much and I dont even mind the taste.

My son has suffered from asthma since birth. He had broncilitus and from then on he has had a dodgy chest. I must add he doesnt suffer from asthma any more but when he gets a cold or flu it hits him hard. He is now 10.

He has a bad cold at the moment, so this morning I picked up the courage to give him 1/2 dose. As beleiveable as this entire thread is, and the Jim Humble book and video interview too, I was worried about giving it to him. I suppose all those other parents out there will know what I mean...Anyway after having this in my system for almost a week with no bad side effects, I decided to give him some.

1/2 dose this monring at about 9.45am. (he was coughing an awful lot and had a runny nose)

By 2pm the coughing stopped and his nose became crusty. It had stopped running poor lad.

I have not seen him go from hot to cold that quick before - seriously. Its now 18.43 and he seems really really well. Unbeleiveable.

I also finished part 1 of the book - A BRILLIANT READ.

if anyone ever bumps into Jim, can you please give him a thankyou from me.

I have told so many people about MMS recently and everyone should do the same.

anyway - im going to add the pic of my toe fungi later so everyone can have running snapshots of my dream to have normal feet
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote