View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #160
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

All right. So I just read the whole thread tonight, and considered it more relevant than reading the scientific portion (a like a persons voice over say a doctors, does not mean I deny the science), even though you guys explained it pretty well and it makes perfect sense. However, I have two questions. Are all diseases and say negative agents in ones body have a PH of 7 and lower? I couldn't imagine that to be completely true. Also, the notion of it ridding heavy metals seems to be a hard one to grasp. My view is that heavy metals get literally clogged in the system and are really hard to get out. I am a pretty healthy person but have on and off bad allergies. I don't think I have a bunch of gunk in my system but I have a feeling there's definitely some heavy metals.

Also, as I see with Amp God who wants to be rid of his illness completely (and I do not blame him one bit), he's taking quite the regimen. Now, does one have to say exceed 10 drops a dose to reach such effects (aka being completely cured), or does it just speed up the process?

As my interest would probably be taking just a nightly dose, or maybe 6 drops day/night. I have no desire to rush things at all as long as it's pushing me in a positive direction for my body, as long as it may take.

Also, I was wondering if some other more prominent members (big posters) from Avalon could step forward on this (and I mean this is a purely positive fashion). It's a big and lengthy thread but not a huge diversity of members posting. My only skepticism lies within unnatural supplements/medications. And when I say unnatural, this is something humans wouldn't of come into contact readily in their natural enviroment such as say with aloe vera, sea salt, or apple cider vinegar (easily processed and used throughout history).

Otherwise, excellent thread people. I enjoyed the read greatly and the potentials it offers, as my only true miracle pill at the moment are my hands and thought (Good ole reiki :-p). Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote