Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #14
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

A good idea to starting a thread outside of the Dragon's den Ortho. If I may......This Thuban material is a real stirrer across the board effecting everyone differently, as in profoundly.

What I have concluded is that the laws of attraction have brought it to here, at this forum. Now why is that? Because the potential for it to be realized was already here before it got here. Once the potential threshold was crossed over, it came into manifestation. The parameters for it to cause it to hit the ground running under a Q & A format was also the perfection within it as far as a delivery system. There have been other threads that have done the same thing. Bill Ryan's thread was Q & A. Similar moderation requests applied there as well. We also saw what happened there.

Several things come to mind here. Free speech. As long as it is within the guidelines, it should stand. I might not agree with the agenda behind it because of my own personal issues, but that is no different from many of other threads that have come and gone either. Another thing I do not support are acts of trolling. And I am porbably quilty of it somewhere and that is no excuse on my part. I apologize right here and now if I have done so. Because it can have a disrespectful effect on a thread. More so depending on the serious nature of the thread. If it is one of those threads where the manure is flying, who's going to notice anyway? But on an intense thread, it can cause upheaval, with all the emotional aftermath afterward. Again I learned my lesson and have no future plans of repeating that. When it happens to you, then you will know what I am trying to say here. Trolling can be done with both polarities being used. When that happens you will be compromised either way.

I will say that there is something about this material that I would consider something like spiritual science. Light encoding is most difficult to translate it into any language. Languages are very crude indeed when trying to describe even simple things. Let alone the complexities of the Universe. That's a reach. Can it be manipulated? Of course it can. For a very few this material makes sense to them. But I guess where I run into a challenge is when I ask how can I figure this out as something to solve for, no one has thus put me where I need to start.

All I can figure out is that one shoe doesn't fit everyone and trust in my own soul for guidance. Because that trust is not going to be found outside of myself as in 100% or as of lately from this forum body in terms of certain individuals that have only betrayed that trust, posing as light but serving the dark. They fall under the double agent category as well. Some have been here way longer than I have been. Don't look to hard, but you have all kinds of predators here that come in all disguises. The reason why some of you are not invited to Goddess parties is because you are not Goddesses. Even though you try to disguise yourself as one. So this place is like any other and you will get all kinds here that will come in some sort of disguise. There are those here that can be as sweet as they can be hiding behind labels of love and light and stab you to death when you turn your back. All because they wanted what shine in light as to what they don't have. Whether that be power, popularity, or whatever they set you up and when the time is right bam! It is no different anywhere you go. also for the record, I am not using this forum for an attack platform. I'm just pointing it out as to what is here. Pinnacus, the cougar within, has growled at old ladies in my space and that freaks me out every time he does that because there is no warning. You would think one old lady is an old lady but appearances are not always what they seem. And this what I am referring to as to the laws of attraction. The ones posing as light serving the dark was what attracted this Thuban thread in my mind. I say that as everything my soul screams out about this is that anything from Alpha Draconis can not be trusted. I could also say that Abrax is a non factor in this as my soul knew this way before he showed up.

If the Alpha Draconians are walking the walk as what Abrax here is trying to convince us with his information, then they need to build a trust first. This place is responsible for so much in this Galaxy, that it would make your head spin off your neck. Someone said something about the 80/20 rule. Where as 80% was good and 20 % were bad. I would buy that with the human soul group and even many of the other alien races. But when I look at Alpha Draconis I see it as 80% bad and 20 % good. And please save me on the polarity lecture that many do not want to acknowledge in it's full light. You really only insult yourself by acting that way and only show the ignorance of that issue. I didn't make these rules up. But they exist and I acknowledge the polarity issue. It goes with the territory. It isn't an opinion. It just is what it is.

If I took the 80/20 rule and applied it to this forum, the the 80% are good and 20% are bad, then that would mean that 1 in 5 members here aren't exactly swimming in the majority's direction. I repeat, 1 in 5. Call it what you will, a different shade of light, good and bad, light and dark, etc. And this a common factoring system to determine averages. The numbers can change either way but they track pretty close to these numbers. As long as it adds up to 100%. This is simple math so don't yell at me for being complicated.

Now maybe by whatever influence of insanity I might be under, but for the sake of argument let's say Abrax here is of the light. I can wrap my head in that direction but what yanks it back is what is behind him who are his owners. My flags just literally want to not just go up but jump out of me. Why is that? Because something within me associates my soul past to their direction. Soul memory doesn't lie. And with all of the spiritual stuff you learn, you are always trying to become whole again as to who you are. Remembering fully who you are. Ask yourself that same question of what you are trying to do with your spiritual quest? What are you trying to achieve? You already know the answer. Wholeness. For every path, there's a solution. For me personally, the Thuban council needs to establish a trust of good faith as a list of a few things I would require before I would "ALLOW" them to even visit here.

And how can someone comment on someone that they haven't even met?
For instance, Jesus Christ and Spirit Matthew. Abrax, you haven't met either one of them and yet you act as though you know more about them then they do. That was what broke the camel's back for me or at least one of the camels. I know for a fact that they would not do that to you or anyone else and to me that is like setting them up for someone behind you, one of your owners to come later and then really blast out the discrediting card. What a ruse just in that little issue. They also know of you. The message to you is that you are being watched with a close eye, Abrax. Tune in on the math for that one.

Part of the reason why these ones don't remember where they came from is because it was a genetic program that was created to have them forget where they came from because some of them had a change of heart when they got dumped here and it was creating a reverse effect as to what the 80% wanted. In other words, what their Royal King had tried to resolve in their home Kingdom and couldn't, found themselves with the same predicament as their King, so they devised a way to cause a genetic amnesia so that they could control the 20% below them. It has taken many years and what was once a whole race dumped here has now since been splintered off through time. We just ended up with the worse of the worse here on this Planet as the wars cause division in numbers. They are now a fragmented race scattered about. The good dragons that could left their cause. I'm not worried about the good Dragons. Just the bad ones. And the good Dragons don't live on Alpha Draconis. The bad Dragon do and that is why I have issues.

Thanks Ortho. I hope I didn't embarrass you with my take on things.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-25-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote