Thread: C a n a d a
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #29
pearlmann
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: C a n a d a

Hey all i'm dave i live in Edmonton too. i guess i have been looking into this sort of stuff since 2003 or 2004 At first i was qiut sceptical but so many seemingly smart people all over the world saying the same sort of stuff.
It makes me sick actually that normal people just want to get by the best we can. only to find out we don't have a chance in the real world unless we all get together in a united mass of millions and do what has to be done in order to change the world they way it is supposed to be! without the brainwashing to instill fear from our neighbours around the world i'm sure that most people just want to be free spirits to experince the real world and all it has to offer no matter where there from or their religion. anyways i have been stocking up on food and stuff but as far as plans to get out of the city i don't have the resources for that so it will have to be home sweet home. but as for security stuff i have been reluctant so far to go there! do i want to hurt a hungry person or help them?
peace all
dave
pearlmann is offline   Reply With Quote