View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #2
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

I wished I had somone before like you Norval to help me research, most of what I learned I found by myself, with a lot of help from above.
I would take key words/other reffereces to find more information, Its funny really, I've took a lot of stick from people and from my Brother who is an atheist, because of my belief, I still care about him though. Anyway, I told him one day, there is a code in the Bible but I cannot access it, he laughed at me. About 08.00 the following day, somone was banging the front door and it turned out to be my Brother, he said" have you seen the news paper" he said "look the Bible has a code in it" and he passed me a news paper and it read a code had been deciphered in the Bible, G-D moves in mysterious ways, that I do know.
I always knew there were missing pieces, but only by the grace of G-D did I get to know as much as I did and you have filled in some more of those missing pieces, it was a lonely path at times but well worth it. Thank you Norval, I am so grateful for the missing pieces and yet i know there is more to come.
Sorry Norval, I have got to remember not to take it in a religious context, its all those years of programming.

Last edited by omshanti2; 09-19-2008 at 03:22 PM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote