View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #16
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
Queens Park isn't exactly the ghetto, so I'm a little stumped. I know Charminster is close by, but it is still seeming a little fishy.

Welcome Christin, thank you for joining us, and your offer of help.

Lol, QP is far from the being the ghetto.

It is an area I like, much greenery around.

Indeed, many siren's lately. Have you noticed how the police helicopter seems to be virtually 'living' in the sky too? Sometimes seems like it's everywhere . Either that, or they've just got about twenty of them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
There's a spiritualist church about two doors down from St. Alban's church. I wonder if they may be open to us meeting there if need be? Just a suggestion.

Yes, I know where you mean. Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of publicly announcing our meeting places though. Just never know whom may be reading. Lol, afterall, we're all considered "Terrorists" by our governments, due to the nature of our thoughts, and our cardinal sin of 'disagreeing' with them.

Lol, just imagine, we; (us simple kindhearted lovers of peace and harmony), are considered a "Terrorist Cell", by our dearly beloved and deadly lethal 'Leaders'.

Quote:
"You're either with us, or you're a 'Terrorist'!!!".
Thank you Mr. Bush, and Mr. Ashcroft, for those immortal words of crystal clarity.
It is good to know exactly where we stand.

The "All Seeing Eye" of 'Uncle Government', is always upon us. Watching.

I must be sleeping shortly. Will check in again tommorrow.

Goodnight Echelon. Goodnight GCHQ. Goodnight Homeland Security. Goodnight JohnBoy.

Peace be with you all my friends.

Platinum.

Last edited by Platinum; 10-12-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote