View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #168
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Now let’s get back to Mr.James Paul Furia - Geomusic expert!

Geomusic is a formula connecting geometry with sacred sites, earth measures and music knowledge.

Inspired by the research of Carl Munck, researcher and composer James Paul Furia demonstrates a relationship between the notes of the musical scale, the locations and shapes of hundreds of ancient monuments, and the exact distance and location of stars, planets and constellations.

Furia combines the art of music, mathematics, astronomy, the study of the pyramids and ancient cultures revealing stunning correlations between colour, frequency, physics and consciousness. His program reveals a glimpse of the interconnectedness of everything in our reality reflected in our awareness, our ideas, how we express ourselves and shape the world around us.

In the link bellow you can see video file of his work. He is musician and composer but he has some extreme powerful leads that humanity can use in the constructive purpose if can understand and utilize the true meaning behind between sacred geometry (the correct location on the planetary grid) and the sacred sound.

In the Part 1 if interested you can see his presentation:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/..._next=next#new

I also have a friend in Canada who is audio engineer and who is building something remarkable on the same Geomusic formula principles as respected James Paul Furia.

He is working on something called a harmonic lattice, the first prototype of which will cross the tactile, auditory, and visual sensory bands. The periods of the waveforms will be phaselocked and the intervals will all be tuned to whole number ratios, none of this Equal Temperament nonsense.

It's not exactly the same as Pythagorean tuning or Just Intonation, and he had to work his own system out from something called a Lambdoma Matrix, all the intervals can be found in a 16x16 matrix, except for the illustrious tritone (if you know the history), it tunes interestingly enough best to the square root of 2.

The frequencies in the tactile and auditory vibrations correlate to colours in the visual band, whereby violet wraps around back to red so that all frequencies have a unique hue.

Some auditory parameters correspond to texture (ie a sawtooth waveform would have a rougher texture, square less, sine would be very smooth), while other parameters like numbers of notes played, spacing, correspond to visual geometries in 2D and 3D.

He had a near death experience, and he calls it total synesthesia. He was astraly travel to the center of the Milky Way and before he reached Sgr * he was stop by higher intelegence and explained that he had to go back to Earth to do some important things concerning 2012 Nexus scenario.

We discussed many aspects of the coming events and we agree in more then 98% of them.

I have seen his sound laboratory, the presentation that he gave me and the ideas what his work is trying to accomplish. I can conclude that its impressive and that he will finish this technology on time.

His work also included using high-tech to induce controlled ESP and out of the body experience. In other words to use latest technology like retinal display imaging or video glasses for visual, in-ear reference monitors for audio, and say a chair with subwoofers built directly into the frame, so someone would not have just a virtual reality experience, but an full conscious out-of-body experience. Astral excursion that can be used to bring important input from the higher planes of existence. And to be functional every time when this technology is used.

But this is just a small range of his ideas.

He is targeting something on a planetary scale something that has to do with the correct planetary locations found by the Carl Munck in his work known as The Code.

So we have few top audio engineers, who understand the purpose and can create the necessary audio frequency which is needed.

Let’s go on…

Using the best of what pineal gland can provide, a single group will have to convert this energy into a clean Light. A strong beam of blue-white light filled with creative emotions of love and harmony and directed as protection of GAYA, will have to penetrate the Earth’s surface and reach the highest point in the Earth’s atmosphere.
Hi everyone. I am the engineer mentioned by astral walker. There have been attempts to find a central starting place for this project for quite some time now. Many preliminary projects have gone into gathering the needed elements to come together, many of which have yet to happen.

This is no concern. Some of us are operating out of linear time now in certain senses, we know we have a very good shot at this.

At any moment along our way there, one by one people will reach the point where something hits them hard in the heart, causing the heartbeat to increase, you can feel a little dizzy or lightheaded. This is when you realize this is all very real, it's happening. We are not going to be fighting anyone. We are going to be working to restore the earth or to leave it. The technologies being developed can work equally well to both.

I would like to start slowly for now, get to know others. I want everyone to know who reads here that they are just as important as everyone else in this process, and everyone can help out. In fact, everyone has a unique and crucial role to serve, and we can't do without anyone. In such events we would always have to readapt to a modification to the plan.

There are people like myself who have trained and have been trained their whole lives for something like this specifically, there are so many stories to tell. It will not be without obstacles. But it can be done.

After this introductory post, I'll try to reread the parts that concern me (and James for that matter) the most and see what might be the best way to explain this to everyone what is going on here and how people can help out.

I have to bring in a lot of texts from previous projects, including one I considered to be a direct previous project to this one, a phase 1 where this is a phase 2 project. The previous project took almost 5 years.

Just so everyone is sure - yes this is real, something is really going to come of this. If it were allowed, I would even consider calling IT Project Avalon, if any of you have ever seen the movie Avalon, this is the exact same idea - we are escaping to class Real, in one way or another.

We'll try to move forward piece by piece at a time, I don't have the photo stock astralwalker does so my posts can get a little lengthy, so I will try breaking them up more often after this.

I will have however many sets of audiofiles from 2009 and onwards I would like to share. I can tell you you can trust these files they will be designed to balance and enhance many mental functions to assist people to become primed for some of the more exciting events/experiments in the times to come. There are no ethical concerns in these thanks to previous preliminary studies - it's a way of working our way up to some of the most amazing experiences imaginable and everything leading up to them will be made of the same materials the large scale experiences will be made of.

Later I may introduce audiovisual files as well, and for those that understand multichannel audio and can send a separate channel to sub, then audio-visual-tactile files in the end. But it is more likely the latter of experiments will be done in clinics and in festival workshops in the summers.

The one thing we will always promise is that although we will be causing people to leave temporarily, no one will ever be trapped outside of their bodies when they want to come back. All materials will contain the means to ensure a safe return.

However, if things happen and the time comes to send people off without coming back, experienced guides will always be provided to accompany what I could call the "early boats". No one will ever have to leave alone.

Many groups are concentrating their efforts together towards a safe means for astral travel for all. A portal through the astral planes will be preserved until the very end. In all likelihood the main departures, if necessary, will happen when the rays arrive. This is the energy that is needed to catapult the masses through.

I still have hopes this will not be necessary but it is looking more and more as though this will be the case. We will abandon an earth destined to "reset" those it needs to reset after we are gone, save a few.

There is still a possibility we can use these same technologies, as I say, to heal the earth itself, but it is certain people who are the main concern between the two possibilities, not whether or not it is actually possible to heal the earth. It is - we just may not be allowed to when we begin trying to rule out that possibility first.

We will see, but in the meantime, there are many more preliminary details to discuss before we go into the heart of the matter.

Take care all,

Phied Piper

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-28-2008 at 08:43 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote