View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #632
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker, thank you for pointing out the difficulties. I am aware that some of the suggested actions may lead to difficulties and conflict hence violence. I shall be no part of that.

My point is however, that we are LOSING people that would actually be with us, if they just heard the message in a less airy-fairy way. If they had something to hold on to that isn't quite as ephemeral they would be with us. I'm reading other threads on this forum in which people describe how the chasm is getting bigger and bigger. I can not account for any of this personally but I wouldn't be surprised.

Again, I don't want to promote conflict and violence, far from that, I want us to find a way to take those that have the urge to action with us, even if it takes more physical involvement.

PhiedPiper and TheChosen, you guys understand what I'm on about, which just confirms my feeling about us being on the same wavelength.

Something else that comes in with this is that at the moment we area all coming here for information on this progress. It's a centralised point which is an element of hierarchical structure. I don't know if our private connections reach far enough, but I surely hope that there is a network between people that is beyond this forum, for when this goes down, I'd hate to see the masses of people that have known this as the harbour of this project to go with it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote