Thread: Zetatalk
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:54 AM   #3
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zetatalk

I agree with realitydesign that Zetatalk may have a lot of useful information throughout the site (e.g. safe places and preparation for troubled times). I, however, am not completely convinced that the Zeta's that work with Nancy are completely good/service- to-others or have what is in humanity's best interest. One of the things that does not sit right with me is the Zeta's hybrid program. According to Zetatalk website, "Our hybrid program is to create a new form of human which has greater mental capacity, including capacity for telepathic communication. The human form is being phased out because it is not appropriate for 4th Density Service-to-Others, which requires a mental capacity greater than that you currently enjoy. Those who will be continuing to incarnate on Earth are desirous of this new form. They are being polled continuously, and voting willingly." I have also read that the grey's race is dying out, so the hybrid program may be their answer to the perpetuation of their race. Is it possible that the Zetas are lying by manipulating people into thinking they are good and only doing what is in our (humanity's) best interest to only help themselves. I would really like to hear what other people think about all this. I think this is important because if their is a pole shift the Zetas have stated through Nancy that hybrids will take up residence on Earth, unbeknownst to most human survivors, after the cataclysms in service-to-other communities. Can humans really trust the Zetas?
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote