Thread: Texas
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #87
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas

I am in Austin. I have been following Project Camelot for awhile now, but only joined the forum last April I believe.
I also just joined the yahoo group started by Shelle, which seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately I see there has not been much activity on that group in a year or so.
Guess I will find out why eventually. lol
I am still in a somewhat restricted personal space, but will be looking to putting in a garden come Spring. Also want to get a faraday cage built (and am wondering about making one whole room or closet a faraday cage) as well as taking baby steps to get off grid.
I am interested in designing a system that uses deep cell batteries and solar, wind and human power to keep it charged up. Of course if we get the big CME or EMP to that. lol
I also have an interest in getting some orgone products and have sent an e-mail buzzing off to Marcus in San Antonio. Until I have the space to make my own he is close and seems to have it together.

I am not so much for the fear issues now. I have had at least 10 years of that and am now ready to make my life what I want it to be. You can only take so much conspiracy/fear input before you finally shake it off, stand up and shout Enough! I'm getting on with my life!

I am very much ready to do what Alex Collier suggests-picture what a holographic power structure looks like. Picture what I want the world to be and picture how I want my life to be. AND I will as I said be taking my first baby steps in that direction. When I hit the tipping point it'll be Katy bar the door!

I am happy to be here and happy to be in Texas! And it is my fervent hope that we can help each other out in every way and on every level.

Love and Light, Miriam

Last edited by celticstar; 01-05-2010 at 02:15 PM.
celticstar is offline   Reply With Quote