Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Resolve your dualities as preparation for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi Gnosis and Greetings...

Thanks for your words.

Wow... Gnosis... it seems your already a ways down the path ahead of me. (But we're all one, so I'm happy for me (you) ). I did think that this is surely already going on at Avalon... but it's something that's been brewing in me over a year, just by not resonating with all the doom and gloom anymore.

Yes it's real (then again it only might be, the quantum world can change things fast! ... look at the Swine Flu outcome). But intuitively I was thinking the answer lies else where.

This clearing work that you do I think will be extremely valuable to those of us who are not already working in this way (it's why I started the thread, surely that's as much a preparation for what's to come as buying a water filter etc...- if not , more so)

I will check out the Jim Self info... if you have any more interesting info, please post here.

I can also recommend the book 'Lifting the veil of Duality' by Andreas Moritz.

Best wishes,

K

Hi, Kula and thanks for the reference.

Yes, every time someones goes towards permanently waking up it reverberates out. My clearing guide is convinced that the world is lightening up as a result of some of the people he has cleared. Some beings have more responsibility for this scenario than others depending on what they did to contribute to it and hold it in. The karmic people in my life are feeling the results of my clearing work. For example, my mother-in-law is no longer hating me and all I did was clear something out of her that related to my own incident.

It seems that in my case because of the psychic weight I carry with me my clearing work will take longer, but I can already feel getting lighter and less likely to want to express ego and to contemplate harm to myself and others. Coordinating with that I find that I am much greater than I ever thought I was, and that I can do great things even if they cannot be spoken or acknowledged, and they definitely do not feed my ego.

I can better understand why Jesus Christ could make such claims about himself and others might have thought he was an egomaniac, but he really was making his personal claims from an ego-less state. I understand him better now.

I realize further and better the truth in what Jesus said when he said we could do even greater things than he. We can and we will and I might rightly or wrongly add, WE MUST.

blessings,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote