View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #23
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

AscendingStarseed, thanks for the comprehensive list!
I glanced through it and one thing that caught my eye is that microalgae is recommended at the top and cautioned as something to avoid at the bottom:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
If you ever find yourself forced to take a vaccine injection ... , you can help protect yourself by loading up on microalgae (spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella), superfoods and raw vegetables juices for 14 days before your vaccine injection.

The following substances may be best to avoid during a H5N1 pandemic:

Micro Algae (Chlorella and Spirulina) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post
Oh, and in Australia, from next month apparently the standard seasonal flu vaccinations will have the H1N1 Strain mixed in! But I wonder if doctors will even bother to tell us?...
Heard that in the news, but didn't know that it is coming so soon. Yeah, I trust good Traditional Chinese Doctors over Medical Doctors educated by the "System".

My husband is a scientific/logical person, but he "lives inside the box" because it is much nicer than my mad, mad world. He makes me understand the people out there who doesn't want to know. And I think he does that so I can practice the "Law of Allowance". I think he will come out of the box once I master that Law, haha.

Last edited by lisa; 03-10-2010 at 11:01 PM.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote