View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #20
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pandemic Flu - Prevention and Treatment

HI guys,

I was going to drop by and post info about the flu outbreak. As I posted earlier I have been working with the Lakota nation in a mysterious outbreak that appeared about 2 months ago. After getting with them I identified it as a biological agent that is used in biological warfare. So this flu outbreak isn't the only pathological event occurring right now.

It seems that after 911 the Army Medical Command got their hands on almost every doc and trained us in some level of response. Actually the training was pathetically poor and they were more ill prepared than I thought. And as we speak they are mysteriously quite on this recent outbreak. I am however getting all the other updates on the flu.

As you may recall a few years ago we had the Westnile outbreak. After several failed attempts to stop the outbreak under the direction of the state veterinary medical director, a colleague and friend of mine that was working there suggested I be brought in to help. Less that 24 hours later after agreeing to help, an Oklahoman veterinarian hand delivered the largest vile of blood I have ever seen to my office. It was from a Westnile infected horse.

Two days later I gave the equine hospital in Oklahoma City a 70 page report and stated that the viral strains had been genetically modified and that the horses that had obtained the virus were now sterile. A sterile stud horse is not a good thing to have happen.

However, having identified the virus I proceeded to recruit some folks I know that was a spin off of Integris Health System in Oklahoma (I cannot name them here but they were a government contractor in the area of health servies). And guess what we did. We proceeded to burn CDs of the Rife frequency that matched the mutated virus I had identified. We modified a stereo CD player by removing the speakers and placing alligater clips where the speakers use to be. Then the horse was shaved and contacts were applied (the sticky tabs they put on you to run like used in electro cardiograms) on the horse's bare skin. We played the frequencies burned on the CD and ALL horses treated survived. Up to that point it was a 40% mortality rate.

So, I'm going to guess if this outbreak is to be conspiratorally interpreted then we should probably also assume that the virus has been genetically modified. Why? To be more virulent (spread easier). And there are two things I recommend. Of course using Rife technologies is a good idea but not necesarrily preventive. So I would begin to build up the body's resistance by taking remedies from two companies.

1) Bio-Immune from Energique. A homeopathic that they developed for biological warfare

2) A pleomorphic remedy from Pleo-Sanum for flu viruses. It will downgrade viruses even though they are genetically modified.

Both of these products have to be acquired through naturopaths, MDs, etc... So, if you have a health practitioner of integrative/alternative therapies they can get you those remedies. If they need help just pm or email me their contact info and I would be happy to help them with the remedy dosage etc...

And of course if you have any questions feel free to pm or email me via the forum.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote