View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

PK47: Some of the techniques and activities which you describe could potentially bring a person into contact with malevolent non-humans(since the benevolent non-humans are non interventionist)...don't you think? Are your primary sources Collier and Swerdlow...or psychically derived by you? I like what you are saying...but I do not want to become involved in supernatural activities. If I can't figure things out by surfing the internet, reading books, listening to music, and taking long walks with my dog...then I guess I'm SOL. I'm beginning to think we are SOL no matter what we do. Everything seems like a bottomless cesspool of bs. True spirituality and the unvarnished truth may involve more hassles, pain, and perplexity than we can imagine. I think you are on the right track though. Thank-you for your responses.

Karen: All I have is a beater house, an old car, and a computer. I'm trying to change this...but so far I am making very little progress. Being hypersensitive, neurotic, and moralistic seems to get in the way...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-20-2009 at 04:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote