View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #167
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

PK47: I figured that's what you meant. Sorry if I put words in your mouth(I have enough trouble putting words in my own mouth).

Sometimes I'm not sure if our species is in victimization state or predatory state. The two states feed off of each other. It seems as though we need to battle both extremes...and end up in a state of personal responsibility...where we are neither masters nor slaves. I keep hoping that the Dracos will achieve this as well. Somewhere and somewhen...the Dracos took a wrong turn...and it may be very difficult for them to get back on track. I'd love to work with them...but not as their slave...or their master. At this point...the two races may need to be separated from each other...but it doesn't have to be this way.

By the way...do the reptilians and greys prefer to live underground...or do they live underground because they have to? Do they really want to mostly exterminate us...and completely take over the surface world?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 02:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote