View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:09 AM   #198
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Hello loved ones,
OK. I too have a bit of wondering going on about this story. But my own story is no less unique. And, I'm not homeless.

Imagine being homeless, having all these things happen to you, and the last thing you can do is find a SUBSCRIPTION forum to tell your story to. OK, that sucks. And all day of bottle gathering has given you the cash enough to go there...

OR...
Your just full of creativity and one hell of a story ensues.

Look, all we can do is listen, see what resonates, and move forward without judging. Regardless, this story is a story. The person who is relating it needs help. (as Brook is able to point out) and we need to help him. Were this goes as a society is this:

We either take the warning and are astute in our precautions, or we disbelieve and and whoa... what's wrong with the precautions anyway?

You hear me? This is a strange and complicated universe. Let's just call it that. A strange place where all can happen and all can be lost. There is nothing here that can not be. Think it, it will manifest. Live it, it could be understood.

I just want to say, thank the goddess that this guy has a place to go and be heard, regardless.

Yeah, we all know that SOMETHING IS WRONG. What that is, is an individuals own context. This thread has been going on for a long time. It is what it is, truth in the eye of the beholder. Let's be patient, loving, and helpful in a man's (Woman's?) life that needs us to help in recovery. Let's all listen and feel one way or the other.

I welcome the individual, as well as the challenge of truth.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote