View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Letter Church

ODM--

Cool Thread! it was amazing to me when i began it that it started so many months ago, cause it "reads" like it was al written yesterday.

Orthodoxy -- it "feels like" to me that you are presently undergoing a fairly intense, energetic, nervous-yet-curiously-peaceful, joyful phase in your spiritual development. and, speaking for myself, it's DELIGHTFUL to watch it progress!. You are SO SPECIAL, ODM .... thanks for always "keeping us guessing" (at what you'll say next! LOL), and for doing such a terrific, job of weaving together what may seem like drastically disparate strands of the truth about All-that-Is (and, i agree, the Red-Letter kind is an EXCELLENT starting-point for the weaving). and the strands are joined together into a lovely creation whose, diverse colors shimmer mysteriously before our eyes,inviting us to come home to ourselves, to our Source, to the tender familiarity and excitement of our most intimate lover.[/I]

Thank you, Orthodoxy, for sharing with us so openly and innocently .... from your authentic-spot, your "little-child." May we each learn from you better 'n better each day how to be our little child.

your sister in Unity,
hippihill

P.S. i've been meaning to ask you ...... why the LATIN Mass?!? the "resonance" of the language, perhaps? just wondering (i'm Catholic). hhb
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote