View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Serious question about popping the question (could use women's advice here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
In regards to the asking her first before getting a ring... seriously? I don't mind if you're playing with me, but I just want to know if you are. It seems like a tacky thing to do, right? To wait to buy the ring until she says yes? (It's a funny thought, though, I must admit). And of course, it's always a possibility that she'll say no, but I refuse to feed that quantum possibility, that's all. We've been together for almost 4 years now. We've had some ups and downs. But it's because of those downs that I know I can spend the rest of my life with her.

Wow I'm nervous suddenly...
Church I don't know and am not sure if you are referring to my post but if so I am very sorry I did'nt express myself more clearly.
What I am wanting to convey is that how much the ring costs has litle importance .
Choose one that you can afford . You have received great tips from the previous posters as to various possibilities that are offered to you.
The fact that you Love your partner is all that counts really for it is the Love that you share that will keep you together .
Please relax and just enjoy that beautifull moment with your partner during the cruise.
I wish you well .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote