View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Question is Always When?

Hello Gettingready....

I fully understand how you are feeling...

However I have decided to take a different approach along with my family...

We have made it into a game when we are at the stores...'LOOK FOR SALE ITEMS " that are usefull for us to use.

No matter which store I go to , I must always walk out with at least one item for FUTURE

Ie: Drug Store: pick up Hydrogen Peroxide....one of the most imp ingredient for all injuiries. Hygiene products., toilet paper and the list goes on.....

No matter what the future holds for all of us, we can have some fun while preparing.....rather than Doom & Gloom...

My attitude is this...if something DOES HAPPEN, at least we have done everything possible to ride out the storm, and protect our families...

If however NOTHING of major catastrophy occurs....Well, then I have enough supplies for a long time....and thats a good thing....I can use the money then for other things such as investments, or just have the money (or currency of the time)

It can be very overwhelming initialy and also as you put it, you have been preparing for a long time....I too!!! and how I prepare for the comings, now, seems to help me greatly, and I'm not stressed out NO MORE....

I hope this has helped somewhat "GettingReady"

We are all in this together......

Peace and Light to you.....
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote