Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thanks Bigmo!

I have no problems with you choosing what you think you need to do. Not to sound condescending, it all comes down to the free will choices you choose. As I have said before everyone's soul experience is different and that is basically it. If your getting to this stage in the game then it might just be a blessing as far as timing. The truth isn't for everyone and if I hadn't seen what I have seen with my own eyes I would be doing what most people do. That hasn't been the case however. Yet my life has received many blessings. I have seen so many things. Again I am only here to share what that has been to the degree I choose to. If I could be more forthcoming I would. But the persecution card that gets played is an old game that I find no joy in. Ask anyone with this kind of life style what they endure and it will make perfect sense why I am not as forthcoming as I wish I could be.

Again, I don't want anyone to believe. But if you really want to know this stuff as in knowing, you will also have to do some experiencing. You can't play piano if you only study the theory. You have to strike the keys at some point.

Just be fearless and have some extra clothes packed just in case you need them. And if you run into one that is eating a chicken dinner, be glad he is eating a chicken dinner.

Good luck where your soul takes you on your journey.

Thanks again and Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote