View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #15
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
...When the Global Population is reduced to acceptable levels according to the true "carrying capacity" of the Earth, ALL people will 'suffer' MUCH LESS. There will then be enough resources -- food, land, energy, space, nature, &c -- to assure plenty for all Human Beings.

This can ONLY come about through an enlightened population working together to effect such a reduction in the Overpopulation. Enlightened people do NOT take lightly to demands of those "elites" holding power over them -- this should result in a paradigm shift in the electorate to choose leaders with greater Wisdom...
Hi J_rod7. Tell me, what is the true carrying capacity of the Earth? Where is it written? Who said that? From what research?

Of course, if we maintain the northern way of living and spread this non-sens example to the whole world there will be a shortage of resources. It is not due to the number of humans, but rather the way we live and consume. If your children are sicks you will find the cause and will cure them. Not eliminate them or preventing them to have kids. You do not touch the problems humanity suffers by reducing the amount of humans. A hundred years ago, there was less than 1 billion people on Earth with no less sufferance. And if we go ahead with this plan, Asia will be the main target, because they are by very far, the continent where population growth is the most impressive, even with Chinese birth control. Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WorldPopulation.png So, how do you plan to convince Asia to reduce their population? By stopping them to reproduce, because the next step for China is just about that...

The consumption society was well planned ahead. Right after the industrial revolution, we got into the consumption age. Planned by the banksters and the 13 families along with their puppets. The goal was to create pollution, shortage of resource, tremendous addiction to consumption... It worked...

Now, the second part of the plan is to bring up the solutions to the problems. One of these drastic solution is birth control. Another is megalopolis cities. Another is strict food and drug consumption. Another is an abolition of all religions into one single unified system of beliefs. Another is governance by one single planetary government, countries being states of this government system. Another is the replacement of the concept of private property, by a concept of lending rights of use...

I could go on and on about "their" plan for our future... That's not the point. The point is that this idea of "overpopulation" is not true. It came in the world in the late "70" by the mouths of the demographics researchers. Their own study financed by banks and old European families. At the same time, they were financing the new economic way of living based on hyper consumption.

Now, they are telling us there is too many people on Earth and are convincing many people with this drastic idea. What will be the limit after we permit this birth control? What will be the next step? They are already setting up our food chain, our vaccine, our electromagnetic environment to make us weaker to disease and dependent on drugs. This without even asking us about it. What would it be if we accept their own plan? Don't you see it is directly helping the Elites in place to propagate the idea of birth control?

Do you really think if there is a birth control, we the people, will be in control of it? If you think so, it is very naive. It does not work that way. I learned the hard way you simply can not transform the men in power to make them see your side. Our ultimate solution is education about the Universal Laws in depth. Not only the superficial fly by that some books carry on. The people are actually awakening to this evidence. It is not only coming from the readings, but much more deeply inside each of us who really realize the Universal Laws at work. It will create some massive change when the people will realize that consciousness is shaping all realities. This is when the number of 7 billions people makes them very afraid. They can not beat a massive positive focus. They are employing very highly mentally powerful human beings just to maintain a focus of domination and oppression on Earth. It is working because the mass is unconsciously helping them. But the awakening is actually happening and things will begin to change soon. I am not a prophet, just an observer.

Soon, we are due for good news...

Edit: I am in no mean firing at you J_Rod7. I simply challenge your ideas. I respect you with all my heart. There is no discussion more important than the beings behind the ideas. I am not my ideas and you are not yours, we are brothers and I fully accept your opinion in my world.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-26-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote