View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #193
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Dear 14 Chakras
I love the way that you communicate and I have the same respect for you and all fellow travelers that you express in your posts.

The ultimate is that nothing is happening and there is no one for anything to happen to.
Idras dream.
Ramana also said " The world that you are trying to save does not even exist"

However that is not helpful at the level we are at.

I will do my best to give some context to the remarks I have made and your queries which are very valid.

I think you would have to read David Hawkins "Discovery of the presence of God/Devotional nonduality" before the posts you refer to would make sense.

I believe that Hawkins is fully enlijghtened as he states that there is only one death and at the final door the agony of death is horrendous as what we believe to be us is finaly surendered to God, then only God walks though the final door. Hawkins remembers normal death as nothing we just exit the body.
After the final death could not speak of it for 30 years -- there was no mind to describe it,
It was his karma to re energise the mind to be a teacher.
He also describes life from a non duality state and the overwhelming beauty of everything.

At the level of human consciousness we have apparent choice and we accept Gods will or reject it. What we call good or evil.
Hitler did not have to chose to go to war, there was potential for war and that is what he chose. Many who seek power for power sake are taken over by the lower astral which rejects the sovereignty of God.
Many murderers will deny that they did it particularly the ones that are particularly gruesome, and they are right they have been taken over by entities from the lower astral.
I dont even want to think about it.

If we look at this world as the university of the evolution of consciousness then it starts to make sense. we come in at different levels and attend different classes.
One can come in at the level of apathy and transcend that through becoming angry.
We can be born into a vilolent culture, full of anger and seeking revenge for 100s of years of war and transcend that by forgiving the enemy. Christ taught. Unconditional love. Forgiveness.
That is the pathway to Heaven.

Causality is a belief system of the ego, nothing is causing anything to happen. One however may be a catalyst for the potential to be realized or refused.

For example one person might be offended by these posts which have just awakened that response which can be quite different from person to person another might agree or mildly disagree. The post has not caused the response.

Much of what I have written is second had by necessity as I am not in the enlightened state so is objective rather than subjective.

From my own experience there is a potntial to manifest as I have done so but by no means have I manifested everything I wanted. that was some time ago, my needs are taken care of without be asking.
I think most people have the power to manifest but only in line with their attractor field.
We attract according to our spiritual vibration. The more love we express the more we attract. If you want change be the change you want.
We can only manifest in line with our potential which is set by our spiritual vibration and even then its not guaranteed to happen. If we could make it happen then it would.

Imagine a world where people who did not have spiritual purity had the power to create anything they desired, thats a recipe for disaster.
Best to leave creation to God who is Ultimate LOVE.

Hope this is helpful, im not an authority on anything, just relating what I believe to be so at this exact moment.
I can only point to the likes of Ramana, Nasargadatta (cant spell) Ramesh Balsakar, Dr Goels the Kundalini Guru. Eckhart Tolle, Dr David Hawkins. all teachers of Nonduality.

Chris
Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote