View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Send Your Energy Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I often feel the same way, life can really take its toll sometimes and people can also pick the worst times to engage a person while they're in a negative state. I've come to realize that to a certain degree happiness necessitates feeling down at times, and without someone experiencing a fair share of personal problems they can easily forget to be appreciative of everything they already possess. It's just like the case in sports, you can't be a true winner if you don't learn the lessons from losing, both are equally important.
I am just frustrated because I, along with other family members, invested time, energy and love into another family member and that family member took it all and threw it away over something he wanted. We had a beautiful year together as a family and now it's back to where it was with the member in question serving another stint behind bars.

I opened myself too much and got burned. I'd probably do it again because I want for this family member to succeed and it's really out of my hands. If they don't want it, they don't want it. Perhaps in time, they will go "a-ha!" and get it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote