View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

All right people. Here's my two cents on the situation and really think about this one. Many of you are complaining about threads being deleted and negativity on the forum. Did you ever think of the negative powers at be? They want you to leave. And what better way than say then shutting down the website than making us argue amongst each other. We've all stated that their are disinfo agents on this forum. They are doing a damn good job at it, subliminally filtering in waves of negativity.

I have a question. Do you want positive change? Do you want your children to grow up in a positive world full of hope, happiness, and beauty? Do you want mother nature to live up to her full potential once again?

Yes, we all do. We have the exact same goals. That's why the elections and the two party system is flawed. It is made to cause conflict amongst each other, with my own very best friends over candidates (well, with me not voting), when we both are supporters of the Zeitgeist movement, and have the same intrinsic beliefs.

Leaving this forum, is worse than not voting, this is giving up your true voice among [some/many] open minded individuals, and giving in to the powers at be. Don't let them win. Of course this forum is full of horse ****. We all know that. But so is the entire internet. Use your discretion wisely. Avalon may be a needle in a haystack in terms of information, but that needle in my opinion is 24k gold inscribed with the secrets of the universe. It's worth the struggle.

When I go out into the 'real world' I run into people who reject and scorn my ideas, people who fear monger all the time, and who never say thank you or a friendly hello. It's the same everywhere.

Stay strong people. Do not ever EVER give up. We are truth.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote