View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #86
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Federal Reserve adds $70 BILLION in Liquidity to the Markets Today

MODERATORS!!!?!!?

ok, folks. I am thoroughly confused at what's happening here. Are a few of you plants, or something, or just jealous of an intelligent female? hmm...ok then.

I would like to offer a meta-physical perspective, if I might.

First of all, very interesting article. I think there is still room for conjecture, obviously, as NOTHING is cut and dry and there are so many variables in place.

But one thing that is NOT cut and dry is that we are on the verge of a massive dimensional shift from 3rd to 4th and 5th dimensional consciousness. What I have heard from Spirit and others who serve as channels for higher truth, is that all 3rd dimensionally based institutions and ways of being must now disintegrate-its nothing personal, it's just the evolution of the universe,

That being said, watching the fireworks is truly mind boggling, but the important thing to note is that HOW human beings conduct themselves MUST shift or they will be "sorted out" of the loop. Overall, that's what we are seeing with our global financial system.

The "illuminati" are looking like idiots because they are so thoroughly "3rd" dimensional and can not create structures that are 4th and 5th based. So, their "machinations" will fail.

What DOES 4th and 5th dimensional commerce and economics look like? From spirit I hear that its all about bartering, community upliftment, working together, sharing resources. No more lending money for profit, no more exploitation of labor, no more unethical activities, etc, etc.

This will be accomplished, I have heard, by such massive natural changes on the earth that the last of these old, parasitic systems will completely fail as will all illuminati control based structures. They are no match for the forces of Mother Nature.

What spirit says is rather than trying to amass gold bars, learn how to garden, learn how to network, and above all, KEEP WORKING ON OUR OWN SPIRITUAL GROWTH!

No amount of gold bars or deep underground bunkers will save ANYONE, because it's a DIMENSIONAL SHIFT! so KISS mother nature's...cheek (keep it simple, sweetie!)

The most important thing to do is keep growing ourselves spiritually. That's the ONLY Thing that will "save" us, or help us individually "make the leap!" That, and as always, TRUST THE PROCESS!!!

~LOVE PREVAILS LOVE HEALS LOVE TRIUMPHS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote